Monday, November 30, 2009

I Wanna Make a Sackboy...

Okay, so I wanna make a sackboy. Mmmmm! But where to start, I first Google Sackboy crocheted patterns. I only crochet, I don't knit, so I NEED a crochet pattern for the sackboy.
All sorts of things pop up in my Google search, but nothing that suits my need. You see, my son is a gamer that wants one, and he has an online gamer friend that wants one too.
Well just out of my sheer frustration of not finding a pattern online, and with the help of my son that knows this little character, I am going to try to write my own pattern. I haven't been doing amigurmi crocheting for very long, AT ALL, so I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into, but check back as I will be sharing what I learn and come up with as well as pics of this crazy journey of the sackboy pattern writing.
Follow along and any comments are welcome.
:) Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment